eCPRINT encourages the use of e-mail to enhance communications and the sharing of concepts and designs. eCPRINT e-mail services are intended to allow greater efficiency and support to design, pre-press, production and administration activities.
The purpose of this policy is to set out guidelines for the use of e-mail as a mechanism for general communications with clients and suppliers. It seeks to define the code of practice and acceptable use of e-mail services within the business.
The Policy has been formulated to
• Provide information on account access and availability
• Provide information on security of e-mail
• Inform the community of the monitoring and management of e-mail services
• Encourage appropriate use of e-mail
• Comply with relevant legislation.
eCPRINT does not represent or warrant that any files attached to emails are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility of any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files. The liability of eCPRINT is limited in any event to either the resupply of any attached files or the cost of having any attachments resupplied.
The contents of any e-mails sent by eCPRINT (including attachments) are private and confidential and may include copyright material. Any unauthorised use of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive an e-mail from eCPRINT in error, please contact the sender and then delete the e-mail immediately. eCPRINT does not accept liability for any corruption, interception, tampering or viruses or any consequence thereof which may arise as a result of this e-mail.
E-mail communications with eCPRINT may be subject to automated filtering, which could result in the delay or deletion of a legitimate e-mail before it is read by its intended recipient at eCPRINT. Please tell us if you have concerns about this automatic filtering.
E-mail marketing and permissions
At eCPRINT, we take email permission very seriously. By creating an account and agreeing to our Terms and conditions, you are also agreeing to our email policy. While the 'CAN-SPAM' laws are a step in the right direction for reducing the spam problem, we don’t feel they go far enough. Our definition of spam goes beyond the laws in most countries and encompasses what we believe to be true permission email marketing.
eCPRINT will not email you with marketing messages and special offers message unless you have done any of the following:
• Completed the subscribe form on our web site.
• Checked an 'opt-in to receive email updates' checkbox on a form.
• Been a customer who has purchased from, or requested a quote from eCPRINT within the last 3 years.
eCPRINT will only ever email you if you have clearly given us permission to email you specifically to receive our eNewsletters or special offers. If you receive an email from eCPRINT that you consider was not authorised, please contact us immediately.
This policy applies to:
• All e-mail systems and services provided or owned by eCPRINT
• All users of eCPRINT e-mail services (senders or receivers)
• All eCPRINT e-mail records in the possession of eCPRINT staff
• This policy applies only to electronic mail in its electronic form. E-mail in any other form, such as a printed copy, is subject to other eCPRINT policies, including provisions related to secure handling and disclosure.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding this link.
[under re-development, returning soon]