KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, eCPRINT ROCKHAMPTON
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS - FRIDAY 24TH APRIL 2015
Flexible hours / part-time, salary package $25-40k variable, depending on hours, commission & experience.
At eCPRINT, our account service team are multi-skilled individuals who inspire our team and the client. They are strategic and creative thinkers in their own right, are super organised and extremely effective communicators.
• Delivering on time, within scope and budget, while keeping the client happy
• Managing and overseeing multiple projects and interdisciplinary project teams
• Engaging and managing 3rd party suppliers
• Serving as the main client interface on projects
• Working in an independent fashion to solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
• Ensuring all deliverables are met with the highest quality
You'll need to have:
• Effective presentation and communications skills
• Strategic and creative thinking skills, mixed with passion!
• Familiarity with various web and print project types and knowledge of web development technologies
• Proven experience as an Account or Project Manager – particularly in the field of print and/or digital web projects – showing strength in building and managing client relationships and project management
• Experience scoping and running engagements
It's a fast paced, rewarding job.
If this sounds like you, please apply below with your CV and cover letter, highlighting how your skills fit this role.
If you are up to the challenge of working in a fast paced environment and you are a fun, energetic and self motivated person who has the skills required email a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexible - 16-32 hrs per week, Mon-Fri in Rockhampton area in a mobile capacity.
There is also potential for more hours in the future, or for this to develop into a full time role.
eCPRINT Pty Ltd.
Please note applications received after 5pm on Friday 24th April will be disregarded.
eCPRINT Rockhampton is an equal opporuntiy employer
Please do not visit the office in person to apply for this position, applications will only be accepted via email or through the post.