SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER, eCPRINT MIDLAND
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS - FRIDAY 24TH APRIL 2015
Salary $50-65K variable, depending on experience and abilities.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Designer to determine strong strategic design outcomes to visually represent our company's clients.
Skills and Specifications
• A minimum of 5 years agency experience (applicants with less will not be considered)
• Team management skills and eager team leader
• Visual design and management experience
• Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and industry best practices
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web
• A strong working knowledge of design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
Key selection criteria
• Print Industry experience
• Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
• Ability to lead projects from concept to completion
• A confident approach in dealing with customers
• Ability to make evaluative judgments
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional personal presentation
Only Australian Residents will be considered for this role.
If you are up to the challenge of working in a fast paced environment and you are a fun, energetic and self motivated person who has the skills required email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
8.30am - 5pm, Mon-Fri in Midland WA office
There is also potential for promotions and further career advancement in this role through eCPRINT Pty Ltd.
PO Box7185, Secret Harbour WA 6173
Please note applications received after 5pm on Friday 24th April will be disregarded.
eCPRINT Midland is an equal opporuntiy employer
Please do not visit the office in person to apply for this position, applications will only be accepted via email or through the post.